Departments and Programs
- Eating Disorders
- Treatment Outcomes
- Ghannadpour, J., Sams, D.P., & Garrison, D. (2018). Pilot Study of a Narrative Therapy Exercise on a Child and Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatry Unit. Journal of Systemic Therapies, 37(1), 47-54.
- Nevid, J., Ghannadpour, J., Haggerty, G. (2016). The role of gender as a moderator of the alliance-outcome link in acute inpatient treatment of severely disturbed youth. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, 24(2), 528-533.
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals
- Children's Health
- North Texas VA Medical Center
- University of Rochester Medical Center
Awards and Honors
- Supervisor of the Year (2019) - Children's Medical Center Pediatric Psychiatry/Psychological Services: Supervisor of the Year (2019)
Where I Provide Care:
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Professional Psychology