Employee and Provider Resources
COVID-19 Employee Resource Center
- Staffed by representatives from Human Resources, Occupational Health and Information Services
- Available 24/7
- Call 469-488-2020
For the latest updates and resources, visit ChildNet
- You can access Childnet from any device with your Duo authentication (more info on Duo below)
What is SharePoint?
- ChildNet 2.0
- You can collaborate and share information
- Access to the Brand Center, Resource Center, Learning Institute and more
- Keeps you informed with Balloon Beat News
What is Workspace ONE™?
- External access to Children's Health applications outside of ChildNet 2.0
- Contains most of Children's Health applications including: Epic, Kronos, Outlook web access and Lawson Portal
Need to use internal applications? Try MyDesk
- MyDesk brings a new Windows 10 virtual workstation experience that is built for everyone, it will replace Clinical Desktop.
- It goes where you go on any device and keeps up with all your files and settings. Always have your tools at hand with MyDesk.
What you need before working from home - Duo
- Team members who have not enrolled in DUO two-factor authentication will need to do so to work remotely.
- To enroll on site, visit https://mfa.childrens.com. If you’re off site, or if you need help enrolling, please contact the Service Desk at 214-456-4357, option 1.