Jeffrey Mason Chambliss, M.D., is a pediatric allergist at Children's Health℠ and an Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
Dr. Chambliss’ research interests include immunotherapy and other emerging therapies for asthma.
Dr. Chambliss earned his medical degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He completed a residency in pediatrics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a fellowship in allergy and immunology at the University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals.
He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics; the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology; the Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society; the Texas Medical Association; and the Dallas County Medical Society.
Dr. Chambliss was named a Texas Super Doctors Rising Star by Texas Monthly in 2022.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas HSC at San Antonio (2013)
- University of North Carolina Healthcare (2016), Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston (2018), Allergy/Immunology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Emerging therapies for asthma
- Asthma versus chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the Dutch versus British hypothesis, and role of interleukin-5. Chambliss JM, Sur S, Tripple JW Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Feb 18 1 26-31
- Utility and Comparative Efficacy of Recombinant Allergens Versus Allergen Extract. Patel HD, Chambliss JM, Gupta MR Current allergy and asthma reports 2017 Aug 17 9 63.
- Pharmacologic options for the treatment and management of food allergy. Kobernick AK, Chambliss J, Burks AW Expert review of clinical pharmacology 2015 8 5 623-33.
- Acute Hemorrhagic Edema of Infancy after Coronavirus Infection with Recurrent Rash. Chesser H, Chambliss JM, Zwemer E Case reports in pediatrics 2017 2017 5637503
- The latest on food allergy immunotherapy. Chambliss JM, Burks AW Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2016 Nov 117 5 476-478
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Fellow Nominee (2018), UT Medical Branch at Galveston
- Texas Super Doctors Rising Star by Texas Monthly (2022)
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.