Yong Jong Park, D.D.S., M.S., is a pediatric craniofacial orthodontist at Children's Health℠ who specializes in treating a variety of conditions and treatments for cleft lip, cleft palate, conventional orthodintics and dentofacial deformities.
Dr. Park brings his extensive knowledge and skill to every patient he treats. He serves on the faculty at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry.
Dr. Parks's education at Seoul National University, Indiana University and a craniofacial orthodontics fellowship at Children's Health sets him apart as an orthodontist who provides general orthodontics care, as well as orthodontic treatment for complex conditions. He completed his fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center Dallas.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Seoul National University (2000)
- Indiana University Hospital (2007), Orthodontics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2008), Craniofacial Surgery
- Post-graduate School
- (UTSWMC and Affiliated hospitals) (2008)
Indiana University School of Dentistry (null)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Orthodontics
Departments and Programs
- Interdisciplinary Approach for the Treatment of Complex Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate With Missing Premaxilla. Cleft Palate Craniofac J Jun 23;10556656211023241. Park, Y.J., Derderian, C. and Oppedisano, M. (2021).
- The role of Nasoalveolar molding: A 3D Prospective analysis. Chou PY, Hallac RR, Ajiwe T, Xie XJ, Liao YF, Kane AA, Park YJ. Sci Rep. 2017 Aug 29;7(1):9901. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-10435-6.