Julie Fuller, M.D., is a pediatric rheumatologist at Children’s Health. She is an assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Fuller earned her medical degree at Texas A & M University College of Medicine. She completed specialized training at UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center in pediatric rheumatology.
Dr. Fuller is a member of Texas Medical Association, American College of Rheumatology and Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance.
She has been awarded “Texas Super Doctor” by Texas Monthly Magazine and “Best Pediatric Specialists” by D Magazine.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Texas A&M University College of Medicine (2006)
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2012), Pediatric Rheumatology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Rheumatology
Departments and Programs
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Orbital Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis Mimicking IgG4-Related Disease in a 12-Year-Old Male. Drobysheva A, Fuller J, Pfeifer CM, Rakheja D International journal of surgical pathology 2018 Jan 1066896917754252
- T cell population expanded in lupus blood provides B cell help through interleukin-10 and succinate. Caielli S, Veiga DT, Balasubramanian P, Athale S, Domic B, Murat E, Banchereau R, Xu Z, Chandra M, Chung CH, Walters L, Baisch J, Wright T, Punaro M, Nassi L, Stewart K, Fuller J, Ucar D, Ueno H, Zhou J, Banchereau J, Pascual V Nature medicine 2019 Jan 25 1 75-81
- Texas Medical Association (2002-2006)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (2005)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2006-2009)
- American College of Rheumatology (2009)
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance (2010)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2011-2012)
Awards and Honors
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist 2020
- Texas Super Doctor 2017, Texas Monthly Magazine
- Texas Rising Stars 2016, Texas Monthly Magazine
- Best Doctors in Dallas 2016-2017, D Magazine
- White Hat Award 2009, The Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.