Departments and Programs
- Mental Health in Cystic Fibrosis
- Transition from Pediatric to Adult Healthcare
- Quality improvement in Cystic Fibrosis
- Becker, J.A. & Sharma, P.B. (2019, April 2). The Realities of Cystic Fibrosis: Five Feet Apart. Sirius XM Doctor Radio segment with Dr. Carol Bernstein.
- Becker. J.A, Varghese, P., Sathe, M., Oliver, B., and Sharma, P. (2017, November) Challenges in Transition Despite Improved Communication Between Pediatric and Adult Teams. Oral presentation and poster at 2017 North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
- Ramos, A., Mayersohn, G.S., Kim, R., & Becker. J.A. (2017, April) Objective Treatment Burden as a Predictor of Health Related Quality of Life in Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis. Poster presentation at The Society of Pediatric Psychology National Conference in Pediatric Psychology, Portland, OR.
- Society of Pediatric Psychology
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Mental Health Advisory Committee
- Society of Child and Adolescent Psychology
Where I Provide Care:
2 - UTSW Specialist
Pediatric Psychologist at Children's Health
American Board of Professional Psychology